The Training Library
The training Library is space with a whole bunch of ideas and exercises to try. No-one knows your horse better than you so we are not going to tell you what to do. But we can suggest ideas that have worked for us on different horses over the years. Play, try, test, fail and repeat until you find what works for you and your horse. We all know no two horses are the same (or humans for that matter) so our goal is to empower riders and show them that they have got the gift to do it too!
In this online course you will learn
- Personal development to help you help your horse
- Understand the theory, principles and psychology of training horses
- How to create a calm, willing happy partnership with your horse from ground work to ridden.
- How to problem solve and get creative
- You will also become a member of our private FB group where you will be surrounded by like-minds all on the same journey.
Ellie hosts live Q&A sessions weekly and sets a challenge each week.
Foundation to Performance